- Coverage extends from a minimum range of 40 km (20 NM) to an instrumented range of at least 400 km (220 NM) over a sector of 120 degrees
- Non-interference and non-protected basis minimize interference by automatically adapting frequencies
- Dynamic Spectrum Management ensures robust and resilient operation in the highly congested HF band.
- Simultaneous transmission on two frequencies without being impacted by spectrum users thereby avoiding jamming signal degradation
- Frequency Diversity enables the system to simultaneously detect large vessels at long range and smaller vessels at closer ranges
- Best frequency and bandwidth of operation optimizes signal based on local spectral measurements
- Continuous detection of external frequency user within the bandwidth of operation and can automatically select a different setting or cease transmission until channel availability
- Safeguards ensure radar will not operate in specified, user-defined prohibited bands