Maerospace demands tremendous reliability, operational stability, and customer support. OPSgrok is the subsidiary that makes that happen.
Our unique information factory enables us to process over 120M sensor messages per day. OPSgrok now brings that capability to all analytics companies working to transform complex sensor data into actionable information.
Every IoT company must deal with transforming massive amounts of sensor data into information. The core capabilities of your business are PRODUCT CAPABILITIES and MARKETING. To be successful, you must deliver your information reliably and provide the operational support that ensures revenue generation. OPSgrok can you be your partner to make it happen.
We are the ops for your dev/ops. More specifically, we provide Production Operations, Customer Support, Tech Support and Infrastructure for high-volume, real-time solutions. We enable our clients to deliver world-class service to their customers immediately at a quality and service level based on our decades of experience. Because we can share many systems, processes, and people across multiple clients, we can provide this level of service at huge savings over internal initiatives.
Because we can share many systems, processes, and people across multiple clients, we can provide this level of service at huge savings over internal initiatives.
We work as a true alliance partner rather than a vendor. We succeed when you succeed
Get Started Easily
The first step is to understand where you are and where you need to be. SaaS models, generic Cloud services, and standard IT approaches don’t work for IoT based services.
To make sure that we both accept great partners and become great partners, we start with an OPS Assessment. We will work with you and your team to assess your current operational capabilities, identify gaps that must be fulfilled now and where you need to be to achieve your growth goals.
What We Can Deliver
1) Receiving and quality checking of sensor data
2) Archiving of Raw data for duration required
3) Processing of data using client-developed analytics software
4) Data inventory management
5) Distribution of data to end-users
6) Overall data flow management and quality control
1) Tier 1 customer support via email and voice mail
a. Triage of incoming calls
b. Processing of pre-defined tier 1 requests (password changes, etc.)
c. End-user notification of incidents and scheduled maintenance
d. Incident life cycle tracking
2) Support based on working hours (24×7 optional)
1) 24 x 7 monitoring
2) Change control management Incident management
3) Management of maintenance windows
4) ‘Canary’ dashboard providing real-time output data statistics
5) Escalation of incidents beyond level 2 or level 1 (depending on documentation training available)
6) Pre-Production testing and support
7) Regular communications and planning calls
Infrastructure (when needed)
We are happy to work with your existing cloud providers but if you need servers and storage, we can provide Canada-based infrastructure at very competitive prices.
1) Ability to collocate in other countries (e.g. Europe)
2) Available support for strategic marketing and product management
You remain in full control of:
1) Customer messaging and the Customer Success function
2) Installation and support for software to support analytics and web services
3) Installation and maintenance of databases
4) Frequency of updates to be coordinated with OPSgrok to balance stability vs. enhancements
5) Participation in regular DEV/OPS coordination conferences with OPSgrok