We are excited to announce that Maerospace will be exhibiting and presenting at the Vessel Tracking & Monitoring Conference on 16-17 September 2014 in Miami. The Maritime Situational Awareness Systems Focus Day will take place on 15th September. This event will look at promoting information and data analytics for maritime surveillance and navigation.
Register your place and claim a special 25% discount when quoting VIP Code FKT2744MAERO.
What can V-TRACKS Americas offer you?
• Learn how to identify vessels of interest?
• Find out how governments in the Americas monitor their EEZs in our ‘Security Intelligence Panel’
• Discover how tracking data analytics are used in oil spill response
• Assess the use of maritime geospatial technologies for port traffic management
• Explore the benefits of collaborative sharing of maritime data
• Consider the advantages of communication exchange using the maritime cloud
• Understand the use of data analytics for the development of emissions inventories
Key speakers include:
• Captain Ernesto Klocker, PREFECTURA NAVAL ARGENTINA
• Guy Thomas, GLOBAL MARITIME DOMAIN AWARENESS INSTITUTE FOR SAFETY, SECURITY & STEWARDSHIP (GMAISS)
• Dr Hans Graber, CSTARS
• Ricardo Arias, US SOUTHCOM
• Commander Carlos Villarreal, PREFECTURA NAVAL ARGENTINA
• Ulf Svedberg, SWEDISH MARITIME ADMINISTRATION
• Mark Stevens, OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL INC
• Ami Daniel, WINDWARD
• Paul Kerstanski, GREENLINE SYSTEMS
• Wade Spurrell, CANADIAN COAST GUARD
• Simon Tucker, SRT MARINE SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS
• Bruce Andersen, STARCREST CONSULTING GROUP LLC
• Andrew Loretta, ORBCOMM
View the full speaker line-up.
If you would like to register for this conference or have any queries about the programme, please contact the event organiser Informa Maritime Events, quoting VIP Code FKT2744MAERO to claim your exclusive discount.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7017 5511