TimeCaster™ Turning your Maritime data into actionable information.
Our oceans and waterways contain over 100,000 large ships. These vessels carry transponders (AIS) that transmit their identity position, course and speed to coastal stations and satellites.
As valuable as this data is to nations and companies with maritime interests, the problem our customers find is that their information is out of date and incomplete - and therefore inaccurate. In fact, analysis shows that, on average, ships positions shown in raw data displays is only accurate to about 140 nautical miles.
Using the data streams you have already invested in, TimeCaster™ provides a more current and accurate view of your maritime domain. TimeCaster™ is a browser-based platform that does not require IT involvement.
We are the only company able:
- To provide CURRENT AND COMPLETE maritime domain situation globally
- With TimeCasted information we can provide PREDICTIVE ANOMALY ALERTS
Who We Work With
We support governments and businesses worldwide that need accurate and up-to-date maritime domain awareness, including:
- Navies, Coast Guard and Rescue
- Customs and Immigration Departments
- Fisheries and Environment Ministries
- Port Authorities
- Shipping Industry
- Commodities trading firms
Start Turning Your Data Into Actionable Information
- Contact Us Now